Opportunity to Acquire and Develop a Luxury Residential Rental Project in Atlanta
Thanks to our partner Lynn Trevisan, of Raintree Financial, for this brand new investment offering.
- Opportunity to acquire and develop a luxury residential rental project in one of the most coveted residential areas in the Midtown neighbourhood of Atlanta, Georgia
- 95.4% projected total return on investment (ROI), which translates to a projected 21.2% average annual investor return
- Canadian investors are NOT required to file U.S. tax returns
- Minimum investment C$25,000 – available to ACCREDITED and ELIGIBLE investors
- Registered Plan Eligible: RRSP, RRIF and LIRA accounts only
- Estimated term of the project: 4.5 years
- Atlanta is an attractive living destination with a metro population of approximately 6 million people and is the 4th fastest growing metropolitan area in America
- Atlanta is the business capital of the Southeastern U.S. with 30 of 2020's Fortune 1000 Companies headquartered in there, of which 16 ranked in the Fortune 500, with Google and Microsoft making recent announcements regarding the expansion of their respective corporate office spaces in Midtown Atlanta and surrounding neighbourhoods
- Partner with Property Markets Group, in the development of a Society Living community – part of a national platform of social living communities being built across the U.S.
- Society Atlanta will be Greybrook's 6th Society Living building with developer partner PMG
Contact Lynn Trevisan ltrevisan@RaintreeFS.com for a copy of the investor presentation.